Resolving A Problem
- You need to agree on a contract with another business or individual.
- You want someone to start or stop doing something.
- You received an angry letter because someone else wants you to stop or start doing something.
- Resolving a problem is billed at an hourly rate, or at a flat fee.
- Your growing business has a wide variety of needs.
- You often work for clients or with other businesses.
- You want the peace of mind that comes from knowing you don't have to worry about something.
- Ongoing legal advice tailored to your business is billed either hourly or on a recurrent monthly retainer.
Intellectual Property Protection
- You've been using a logo to promote your business and want to prevent other similar companies from using your imagery.
- You want other companies to be "on notice" that a particular image or logo belongs to you.
- You want to be on record as the creator of your artwork.
- Copyright and trademark filings are typically billed on a flat fee.