Establishing A New Business
- You have a great idea and maybe a few awesome people to work with.
- You're still getting a handle on what kind of competition is out there.
- You need to figure out how you're going to share responsibilities with your co-founders, what you can outsource, and when you should plan to start hiring.
- You want a structure that will let you focus on growth.
Have a Business, Need A Lawyer
- You've been working hard and built up a reputation.
- Your business is big enough that you're realizing you can't do it all on your own anymore.
- You're considering selling your company, seeking outside investment, or buying another company.
- You've noticed other companies in your industry offering similar products or services to your own.
- You want to know whether you can make a living from your art.
- You wonder if there's any way that you can put your art to work for you once it's out in the world.
- You want to know how to protect your creations, and make sure that you'll always get credit, even when other people use your work.
- You want to benefit just as much from commissions as your clients do.